Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Swimming

I took the kids to Lincoln pool one late afternoon.  We had so much fun!  I thought I would be out of the neighborhood of Newell students.  Uh, no......I saw 8 kids from Newell and I had taught 4 of them.  :)  A teacher can never escape. :)  One of them said, "Aww, I didn't know you had a belly button ring?!"  Oh geez, I forgot to teach a lesson on that.  I told her that really isn't something I am going to show first graders.  ha ha.  


Lily went down the slide MANY times!  I was going to take Hudson down with me and they wouldn't let me.  So, I went down and then he went so I could catch him.  Not good.  He turned on the slide and was face first on his tummy.  He was kinda scared.  I should have not let him....bad mommy move. :(  I hope I didn't ruin him from slides.

I do like their shallow end of the pool.  He felt pretty good in it and Lily could come and go as she pleased.  She wants to go in the deep, but I don't let her yet.  I can't be in both places as once and I know that drives her nuts, but it will have to do for a few more summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...