Tuesday, June 30, 2015

**June odds and ends**

I have so many pictures from June!

Hud is sportin' his new cut off shirt.  ha ha

Lily giving me a puppet show while I work out on the elliptical.  Her name is: Handarm.  Creative,  huh?

He makes me supper while I work out.  He was showing me the spankin' spatula.  That is all daddy's doing!

Wanting to swim outside, but a little chilly



Loving their first books from the city library.

Hudson painting while I get our garage sale ready.

Trying to slide down the stairs on Hudson's beanbag chair.

As much as I try to keep Oasis out, she still gets in.  She snuck right passed me and laid in the pool.  I think its so funny how she even dunks her head under.

One day after Lily's playground pals, we got a parfait from McDonald's and played at a park.  We didn't have long before we had to leave for her softball game in Loup City.



There were other kids at the park.  I love seeing kids play together.  Its amazing how kind and accepting they are as complete strangers.

Pushing me on the merry-go-round.

Love

My flowers bloomed.  I have discovered that their blooms only last a day or so.  :(

Fun at Hobby Lobby

I loved my last Stitch Fix.  I didn't keep it all even though I wanted to.  I kept the skirt and the black and gray sweater.  If you are interested in starting, here is my referral information https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4688286

Swimming and ice-cream!


Lily had cheer camp from 9-3 for two days.

A fat toad stuck in the screen.  Our neighbor boy, Rylen got him out for us! :)


Library fun!


I love that Lily is enjoying reading like me!  I have noticed with my own child that reading during summer time is hard.  She would rather be outside playing.  Urgh!  Now I totally get it.....all those kids I tell to read over the summer and it just doesn't happen.  :(

We organized our toys and they discovered the basketball hoop.  Hudson doesn't know the rules and asked if basketball is when we tackle.  ha ha

We watched Maguire run at a Grand Island meet.  He ran the 100m and the 800m while we were there.  He did great and got his personal best!  He had also done softball throw and long jump (I think).

Well, there are my odds and ends!

I still have a few posts to make before July starts.  Yikes!!  That is tomorrow!  My to do list is getting longer and longer.  Clean, college courses, blog, play, read, laundry, play room, think of school.......noooooo!, pack for O'Neill, get ready for our vacay in Florida.........yay!!!, and probably more that I haven't even thought of.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...