Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Annual Tanking Trip





We invited our friends out for a weekend of fun.  Tanking was on the agenda.  We were all new to this and couldn't wait.  We borrowed the tanks from my parent's neighbors (Thank you!)  and took our crew to the Gibbon bridge.


 This was the tricky part.  The boys had it figured out and sent us in first.  Getting out was the trickiest part!




We had fun in our tank.  At one point, the oar fell out.  I jumped in and got it, then the tank was headed for a tree.  I tried, I really did Kami, to pull it away from the tree.  The branch knocked her over!  Now, how do I get in?? ha ha!

 What great friends we have!  Thank you for coming this weekend!



The 2nd Annual Tanking Trip is definitely in the works!!!

Thanks to Kami and Jenna for some of their pictures.  With the combination of the three of us, we got some good pictures!  :)

**Side-note:  Thank you Megan for telling me about Picnik!  I think my posts will have more flare to them from now on!  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...