Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Playdate, haircut, and duck pond

This summer we are meeting up with Newell moms and kids again on Thursdays.  We haven't been to all of them and their has not been great weather on most of the Thursdays. :(  It is definitely something to look forward to. :)  Our first one was at Kids' Kingdom and a lot of people could come.

Her favorite thing to do! :)

I thought it was funny where all the moms sat.  I think the playdates are for the moms more than the kids. :)

Our three year old trio!

Aubree was such a mother hen making sure the boys were swinging. :)


Big kids swinging.

Trying to be like Lily. 

The next day Lily and I had appointments to get our hair cut.  She cut off almost 5 inches and I got 3 off. :)


Matt had been in ND and was coming into town.  He met up with us and we had already planned to feed the ducks and geese so he gladly came along.  :)  I think Matt sometimes thinks my ideas are silly, but he loves seeing the kids happy. :)


Hudson is calling the geese and ducks and trying to 'hip' them.

Lily went towards the group of geese and they REALLY wanted the bread.  They started coming towards her and flapped their wings.  She instantly dropped the bread and came running.  The picture doesn't capture how funny it was (for us, not for her!)  These geese are CRAZY!



Now they were going towards Hud.

If you aren't careful, they will take the bread right out of your hand.


Almost out of bread.  I tried to get my lighting figured out on my phone and didn't realize I took a selfie.  I put this on here to remember what a fun family afternoon we had. :)



They had to show Daddy some tricks on the playground.

We found some babies!



After feeding the ducks we went to the ball fields to watch Brady play baseball.  It turned out Laurie and Maguire were there for a game on a different field.  We went to Bonsai for supper with them.  I love when days turn out fun when you didn't even plan it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...