Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hudson's 3rd birthday!

I can't believe my little man is THREE!!!!
He is such a fun kid and keeps us on our toes.  HE makes us laugh everyday and I love his determination.  Where has this 3 years gone?!  Happy Birthday sweetheart, I love you!

A fort with his gifts from Mommy and Daddy!

Gigi was the first one here and she got him this awesome chair!  He LOVES it! :)

Both grandparents were able to come as well as Aunt Gigi, Aunt Laurie, Mav, and Guire!

So many gifts!!!!
Lily got him the Hulk gloves.

Grandma Jackie got him some cool clothes!

Old camera

Big Sis!

Hulk glasses and Western gear!

The boys had to show him what the rope was for.

Hudson really got into it!

Nice!  Tractor from Grandpa.

I don't know if Oasis quite knows what is happening.

The Hulk got Grandpa Mark.

Matt worked on a brisket and it was delicious.

Trying to fly his kite

Almost!

Now he has Aunt Laurie!

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!

Right after Matt lit the candles he wanted to blow them out.  We said "No!" not yet.  That made him mad so he pouted the whole time we sang to him. 

This is what a 3 year old does, right?!

Now!

So cute!



Uncle John made it.  Hudson couldn't wait to show him his cow trailer, pickup, and cows.

Ready for the Danger game!

Grandma and Grandpa Elsbury with the birthday boy.  

Lily's Ruby cheer squad had a performance at the Danger game that night.

Getting ready




Great job Lily!

Watching the other performances.

Go Rubies!!!!



So proud of you Lily!

Hudson was entertaining us as well.

Uncle John and Hudson dish it out to each other constantly.


Family fun!!!

All these seats and we have to sit on Daddy!  :)  Makes my heart happy

His Actual birthday May 4th!

Good morning 3 year old!!!

He finally learned how to show 3 on his fingers.  
We let him open one gift before going to Heather's.


We will be learning a lot about farm animals!

That night we went to FUJI for supper!

FIRE!
Playing with the toys that Heather got him.

He was a little nervous with the hot fire.

Catch it Lil!

Hudson's turn!


Happy Birthday song!  :)

When we got home he had 2 more gifts to open.  


Daddy was excited for him to get these. :)

Ending his birthday with some reading and breathing treatment!


Things about Hudson at Age 3!

*When he runs he pounds at the air.
*He will become the Hulk at any given time.
*When he wakes up, he likes to lay with Lily on the couch.
*Is doing well with his breathing treatment every morning.
*He can count to ten but skips three and sometimes repeats numbers.  He isn't too interested yet.
*Colors are still tricky.
*Talks ALL the time!
*HE  likes strangers....Yikes!  He will go up to them and talk and hold their hand.  We have a problem.
*2 weeks after his birthday, I took away his blankets.  He hasn't asked about them at all!  Yay!
*He sleeps with his tractor night light on, deer stand pillow and blanket, puppy, and Mick.
*Very ticklish
*Loves loves loves Cows, tractors, big equipment, hunting, fixing things, Hulk and the other Avengers, candy
*Has been potty trained since Fall! ~thank goodness
*Can be rough with his sister at times.  :/
*He "hips" (the word he says when moving cows) everything!  Animals, people, toys!
*Very good with building with his magnetiles.



"Hmm, why are the horses with the cows?"  I said the farmer wanted to put them together.  "The cow probably said, Mooooooo I like horses."
"Who turns the light on?" asking about the sun.  I said God does.  "What button does he push?"
"Mom, do you know what I say in my room?  Oh shucks!"
"Daddy, can you show me where North Dakota is?"  bringing him the Atlas when he should be going to bed.
"I need my coat on cus I am sooo hot."
Hudson are you going to be a good boy?  "Why, where are we going?"
"Mom, this is my spankin spatula!" - referring to the play spatula in the play kitchen
He calls a barbie a "lady"
"Are you girls going to school today?"
Someone asked how old he was - he slowly held up his 3 fingers.  Then he said "I'm in first grade!"
You are such a good kid. "I'm NOT a kid, I'm a boy!"


I'm sure there are more adorable and fun things about my sweet Hudson!  I will add them as I think of them.  :)


I asked Hudson the same questions I have asked Lily on her birthdays.  He didn't have to think much and just answered.  I bet you can see a common theme. :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Hip Cows

What is your favorite color?

Blue

What is your favorite animal?

 Cow

What do you like to do at Heather's?

Play with some toys

Who are your best friends?

Guire and Maverick

What do you want to get better at?

I don't know

What are you afraid of?

Bull cows

What is your favorite food?

Macaroni

What do you like to do with your family?

 Just go to the cow sale

What do you do really well?

Umm cows

Who do you like to spend time with?

Maverick and Guire

What is your favorite movie?

Team Umizoomi

What is your favorite Holiday?

I don't know


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...