Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Random pictures

How I find them on weekend mornings. :)


On May 2nd, I had reached 200 miles of running.  I started calculating it last April.

Matt and I did the 24 day Advocare Challenge.  Our friends are Advocare coaches and we wanted to try it out.  It definitely got us thinking about eating better and exercising.  Matt got more results than I did, but I think we will continue some of it.

We made a D door hanger for Lily's teacher.  I didn't get a picture of the ending product.

Lily set up an obstacle.


Hudson makes friends where ever we go.  This is during Lily's softball practice.

Birthday present in the mail from Aunt Chantele!  Thank you!

building


A bunch of the Newell staff gave Andrew a picture of us in early elementary.  He had the students guess which teacher it was.  What number am I?

He is set!  Grandma Nancy got him the mask. :)

Grandma and Grandpa had to drop off their suburban to get fixed, so we got to see them for a short while.  Hudson was sure comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...