Tuesday, June 2, 2015

GIPS Mile run and 5K

The annual GIPS family fun run was May 16th.  I knew I was going to do and was so excited that Matt and Lily wanted to also!  My family is becoming runners.  Come to find out some of the girls at work were discussing it also and decided to run!  Yay! :)

Getting ready for the mile!

They are off!

Little photo op time!






The GIPS photographer got this picture of them.


Before the run

During the run!
*Thank you GIPS photographer


We did it!!!!


Having fun with Monroe!

We survived!!!
Hopefully this is an annual thing for all of us!

#5KMafia

Hayley, Megan, and I have ran a race together before and now this one.  Matt is joining our 5KMafia and soon so will John. :)

#


We're so funny

Everyone started leaving and we were talking to some people and I was ready to leave also.  Matt had a feeling that I did well and should stay until they do awards.  I didn't think so, but we did anyway.  When they called my name for 3rd in my women's age group I was so surprised.  It was a good feeling to get a medal as an adult.  ha ha.  :)

Me and my fan club!

On our way out, we spotted a smoothie maker!  Lily made us a little treat.



So cute!

The Runcie's invited us all to their house that evening.  We weren't going to pass up a good time. :)



Hudson and Brynlee playing

Lily and Ady playing

The men playing. ha ha



7 of "The 9"

Fun time, thank you Runcie's for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...