Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mother's Day

We went out to Mom and Dad's for Mother's Day this year.  Everyone was there, so it was a great day!  The kids found the baby kitties and that kept them entertained for awhile.


Happy Mother's Day mom!  I love you so much!
The kids made her a plate with their handprints and names on it.  Grandma even ate on it for lunch! :)




Lily loved them.  If you ask Hudson if he wants to hold one he says, "No, I'm lergic."  ha ha

Our beautiful Legacy corn is coming up!!!!
It's exciting looking at the field and knowing its part ours.  :) 


I absolutely love being a mother!

Both of the kids made me things at school/daycare.  I love the question-answer writing.  So cute!  Matt and the kids also got me some running clothes and headband.  Love them!
I feel very loved and appreciated by my cute little family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...