Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BBQ and Doniphan Glow Run/Walk

The Divine Dash in Doniphan was changed to a night run in June instead of a morning run in April.  I loved it at night!  I am glad they will be doing it again next year.  I lined up a BBQ that day where we ate and played and then those of us in the walk/run got ready to go.  The mile was at 8:45 and the walk started at 9:00 and then the run was 9:20.  It wasn't dark enough for the glow sticks until halfway through the 5K.

The boys were a ball of fun!  ha ha



I know I have said it many times, but I love being in a culdesac.  Its great to let the kids ride and run in front of the house and have plenty of room.

Playing washers

Lots of yummy food!

Play


Getting ready!


Maguire and Lily are off!


Guire won the mile!


Lily finishing!! :)  

I am so glad we had a crew!  :)

Virg and Hud were the only walkers, but Guire and Lily walked halfway until they saw Gma and Gpa.

Matt finished with a time of: 22:57  


I finished with a time of 25:03.  The 2nd picture is me fully exhausted!  :)  I beat my best time by almost 2 minutes!!!!  That is crazy to me.  Now I really have to kick it in gear if I want to beat 25 minutes.  Geez!

We did it!!!

Lily and Rylen enjoying their free smoothies!


Maguire had fun pushing Morgan and Lily around until they broke it!  ha ha


Maguire won $10!



Aunt Gig doing selfies!



So much fun!

Me and my babe!
I am loving that we are running together....he is much faster, but who is keeping track?!
Hopefully we can do more runs together!

Putting glow sticks together!

Maguire and Gigi stayed with us and then Mav came back early in the morning.

Hudson has to be tackling, hipping, giving head locks, or chasing his cousins.

Oh no!

Love it!


I am excited for the Glow run next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...