Monday, June 15, 2015

Last day of school

Lily is now a 2nd grader!!!!!

She says she isn't until August.  She loved first grade so much!

I had a great year with these kiddos.  My 10th year of teaching is in the books.  As I look at this picture I can't help but be a little sad.  I always miss my little kiddos and I really do miss them right now!  :)  The tall student next to me, ha ha, was in my class 4 years ago.  Taylor helped us twice a week for 20 minutes.  She came in and took over my class during the last week of school and gave them all a letter to spell out a message to me.  It says "You are the best teacher!"  I loved having her then and loved seeing the sweet young lady she is becoming.  Too bad she is going to middle school and I won't be seeing her.  Maybe she will come back and help!  :)


We had a great turn out for staff outing the last day of school.  :)  Love my colleagues/friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...