Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Anxiously waiting baby's arrival!

The time has come!!! 


 
The baby's tree is almost done.  When we know if our bundle is a boy or girl, we will add the corresponding leaves.  I think it turned out pretty good and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
 

Big sister given' some love.

I am 39 weeks and 5 days here.  The plan was to go in this morning (May 2) at 7:00 am to get induced.  I got a terrible nights sleep, but was so excited when my alarm went off at 5:00 am.  Actually I think I was staring at it waiting for it to go off.  The hospital called around 5:45 am telling me that the birthing floor was full and they wanted me to wait coming in.  They would call me when there was room available.  Bummer!  I just got knots in my tummy, I was so excited to meet our baby!

We took Lily to preschool and hung around town waiting for them to call, and they never did.  I called them and they told me there was still no room.

So......here we are.  No baby, but it will happen sometime!!!

We are still to go in late afternoon or early evening.  I am so ready to meet this baby and to see Lily as a big sister.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey you got caught up on your blogging :) Guess there is one perk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks that you have to wait longer, but it's only 1 more day! You've waited 9 months so 1 day isn't too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...