Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Picture update!

Hudson is now 12 days old and I have so many pictures of him already!  
Here are some priceless pictures of our little man!



On Friday, we went to Jessica Richter for Hudson's newborn pictures.  I am so excited to see those.  She does a great job!  Hudson was not getting into his deep, deep sleep, so we were there for 2 hours trying to get some good shots.  After peeing on a blanket and pooping in a basket, we finally got some really good ones! ha ha!!!

Friday marked Hudson's 1 week birthday!
I had seen on Pinterest that using an object to take your baby's picture will help you see their growth through out the weeks and months.

So, I did a laundry basket!!  :)
 

On Saturday, Hudson got to meet some more family!

 We had a great afternoon with Jessica and Scott.  That evening we went to Grand Island for a graduation.  Hudson definitely got held and cuddled by the Starostkas.

On Sunday morning, Matt and Lily had made me breakfast.  Lily gave me a beautiful heart bracelet and a family picture frame with her and Hudson's picture inside.  They also gave me flowers from our beautiful rose bush.  I am sooo blessed.  Matt is such a great daddy and husband.  He definitely treated me like a queen!  :)  We ate at Texas Roadhouse, which was great.  Lily has been wanting to go there since it was getting built.  

Later we went to my parent's to wish my mom a Happy Mother's day and to give her the present we got her.  That was Hudson's first trip to the farm! :)







Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!  I hope you had as great of day as I did!  Nobody can prepare you for how wonderful being a mommy is!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...