Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012!

Memorial Day

First off, thank you to all the people that have served our country or are serving now.  Bless those people that have lost their lives for our country.  

This day is also a good day to remember those that have left before us.  I miss all my grandparents, my nephew, Mullen, my Aunt Pat, and others that are no longer with us.  

This day is also a much needed break for Matt.  We had fun spending 3 days together!

 My big boy!  He likes to kick and punch.  I watch him and think, ooooh, that is what he was doing in my belly.  I always said this baby moved soooo much more than Lily did.   :)


 Getting his tummy time in.  As you can see in the background, Lily loves to watch him lift his head.  She is his own little cheerleader. :)

Hudson was not wanting to lay by himself while we were getting ready.  So, Lily (baby whisperer) calmed him down.  I love how he is holding her arm in place like he doesn't want her to leave him.

It was a nice day for a trip to the lake.  We got there after 1:00 or so.  There weren't many people there, but we enjoyed relaxing.  Lily got to play with Carson and Collin for a little while too.



Matt got to water ski.  I love watching him ski, he is soooo good at it!
 




Then Lily and him pulled Jeremiah, wake boarding.
 


 Lily even got to drive the jet ski later.  I think she is hooked!  Can you tell I liked taking pictures of them in the water.  My camera did so well with the water splashes and the colors.  They were going so fast that it was difficult to get them in the picture.  So, needless to say, I deleted a lot!  :) ha

Lauren was there too and was dying to hold the little man.  

I hope everyone had a relaxing Memorial Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...