Friday, May 18, 2012

Preschool Carnival

On Monday morning, Lily had a carnival at her school.  I am so lucky I could be apart of it.  Being home is awesome!  I definitely can get use to this. :)

There were different activities set up in various rooms and outside.  Hudson and I just followed Lily around and watched her with her friends.  It was so fun to see her in this setting.



The three sweethearts:
Lily, Paislee, Aysha
 



 Heather's first time holding Hudson.  He looks so tiny and when he starts at daycare he will be around 3 months old.  Again, I am so lucky to be able to stay home so long.

I wanted to do something special with Lily, so we got lunch from McDonalds and ate it at a park.  Then we treated ourselves to a pedicure and she also got a manicure.  This salon has the cutest chairs for kids.  Lily loved the water that lit up with different colors and the back massage.



It was so fun to watch her expressions and listen to her ooh and aww about how pretty she thought they looked.  She is already asking to go again!  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...