Monday, May 28, 2012

My 30th birthday party!

Matt lined up a wonderful birthday party for me.  On Saturday evening he had our friends meet us at the Miletta Vista Winery in St. Paul.  I had never been there and it was beautiful.


 Having a party away from home meant that I had to leave my new baby.  So, Matt and Lily gave him his first bottle to see how he would do for Gma & Gpa.  You can see that he didn't have a problem and Lily loooooved feeding him.


 Even though I knew it was only going to be a couple hours, it was still hard to say good bye.  I knew he was in great hands. :)

That evening was a little chilly and rainy, so we kept the party indoors.  Each person got to taste 5 wines and then Matt bought a few bottles for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you to everyone that came to help me celebrate.  I had a great time!

Splatts, Eickhoffs, Dubbs, Runcies, Boslaus, Dudos, Barnetts, DeBergs, Virgie, Michala, and Kyle!





The party wasn't over!  A lot of them even came over to our house for more fun!  That means a lot to me because it was not a short drive.  Thanks guys!  We then played the horse racing gambling game.    My friend Nathan and his wife Kiley came over too.  It was fun to relax and have a good time with just the adults. 

Lily and Landon were up and wanting to play the next morning.  Mommy was good, but Daddy was a little slow getting out of bed.  Lily has so much fun playing with Landon, it was nice that they could spend some time together.



Still has a little while before his Pumas fit!  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...