Monday, May 28, 2012

Meeting baby Vivienne

On Sunday we went to Lincoln for my cousin, Edie's graduation party.  Then we went to my cousin Marcy's to meet her daughter, Vivienne.

 Vivienne was born on April 25, 2012.

 Lily and Sydney love holding babies.  

Now they both have one to hold!!! :)



Although Vivienne is 9 days older than Hudson, she is still smaller than him.  I love this picture of him stretching and her balled up!
 
 Look at Hudson's chicken legs. :)



 He locked arms with Vivienne.  It was so cute.  Lily said "Mommy, they are going to be friends forever!"  It will be fun to watch them together as they grow up.


I love trying to imagine what they are thinking.  Hudson is like "I've got her!"  Vivienne is trying to get away.  ha ha

Congratulations Marcy and Mark!  Vivienne is beautiful.  We hope to see you again soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...