Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthdays!!!!

Oh my Goodness, this lady is the BIG 30!  I always thought 30 seemed very old, but I'm not old, ha ha!!!  My 20s were fun and I look forward to what my 30s have to offer.

I got woken up this morning by Lily saying "Mommy (whisper), Mommy (a little louder), its your birthday today!"  She had been hiding the cards in her room, so Matt sent her to get them.  They got me a trip to Las Vegas in September!  I have never been there, but have heard great things!  Yay, yay, yay!!!

For lunch, Lily, Hudson, and I had a lunch date with my first graders.  We felt like rockstars when we entered the room.  It was soooo good to see them.  It is amazing how much I missed them.  They were excited to tell me what they have been up to.  


The next two pictures are funny pics with the first graders when I brought Hudson, and also when I had brought Lily.  
 May 2012

 December 2007 (These kiddos are 5th graders now)

We had a fun time!!

That evening we went out to eat with my parents.  Since my mom's birthday is May 16th we always celebrate somehow together.  We went to Fuji and got the birthday serenade!  We have always heard it be done to other tables, and now it was finally us!  The meal was great as always!!!  They took our picture which we had the option to put it on the wall, but we gave it to Lily to hang in her room.  I took a picture of a picture (little blurry) ha ha!!!

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Lily was interested on how old we are.  So, we discussed that I am Lily's fingers, Daddy's fingers, and Mommy's fingers!!!  Grandma is Lily's fingers, Grandpa's fingers, Grandma's fingers, Mommy's fingers, Daddy's fingers, and 9 of Hudson's fingers!  Wow!!!! :)


Thank you for all the birthday wishes!  It was so fun to get messages all day on my phone and Facebook.  I definitely felt loved yesterday!!!

I can do 30!!!  Bring it on!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...