Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Masters Graduation

This weekend I received my Masters Degree in Teaching Leadership from Midland University.  I started classes in January 2010.  There are 9 of us that went the whole way through, but only 7 of us were at graduation.  There were 2 others from the program that started after us.  It was fun to see them all again.  Since we started the program, 2 of them got married (to each other), two of us had babies, and the married couple are expecting.  It is bittersweet because I am done, but our paths probably won't cross anytime soon. Thanks to my professor, Kathy, for the picture below.

Carlee, Brendan, Natalie, myself, Axton (not in my cohort), Brandon, Kate, Brooke, and Alison (not in my cohort)

 This was before I got hooded.


I am now a Midland Graduate!


 Thank you Matt for supporting me in this process.  There were a lot of nights and weekends that I was glued to my computer.  He entertained Lily when I could not.  :)

 My beautiful family!  Now that my degree is done, there is more time to be spent with family!


Thank you Dad and Mom for all of your support through out the years.

I had absolutely my whole family there watching me!  I am so blessed.  Mom, Dad, John, Laurie, and boys, Scott, Eliza, and kids, Virgie, Matt, and our kids.  We then all went to Scott and Eliza's to celebrate.  Matt's parents and Emily came all the way from O'Neill as well (Thank you!)  

It feels awesome to be done!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...