Saturday, July 23, 2016

Baby bump updates!

I am blogging this 4 days away from my due date.  I have probably said it before, but I would like to go into labor by myself with out being induced.  But......who knows when that will be.  I am not sleeping well because of my carpal tunnel and some nights my pesky left leg.  

I REALLY want to meet this little one.  Matt and I finally picked out the 2 names and I am so excited about them!  Yes, I want to be able to sleep with out being in pain, but I am more excited to hold this sweet baby.

Oh, I do need to tell you I am stressed about my doctor going on vacation from July 27-Aug. 1.  So, I am trying to wrap my head around having a different doctor. :(  More than likely I will be after my due date.  My babies like to stay as long as they can! :)

June 16th  *34 weeks 1 day

June 19th *34 weeks 4 days

June 23  *35 weeks 1 day

July 6th.  *37 weeks

July 13th  *38 weeks
Wow, my mirror is really dirty.  Idk!

July 17th.
Definitely not a round belly.  ha ha!

Every night, I get up because my hands are so swollen and tingly.  I can't wait for this side effect to disappear.  

This baby moves around sooo much still.  Often, my tummy looks very odd shaped.

July 22  *39 weeks and 2 days

The last few days have been in the high 90s and even 100s.  I haven't hung outside too much but I have noticed a lot more swelling in my hands and now my ankles and feet.  Or should I say kankles, ha ha!!!  Baby is still moving around a lot.  At my week 39 appointment I was 2.5 cm and she stripped my membranes as much as she could.  I have another appointment on Monday.  I am crossing my fingers that I have made progress and she will just say, "Abby, you need to go to the hospital because you are in labor!"  It could happen, right?!

I hope my next baby post is with an actual baby!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your next post is a baby post too! Praying for you and that sweet little baby. Can't wait to meet her ;) I mean it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...