Monday, July 11, 2016

~Father's Day 2016~

Happy Father's Day to Matthew!!!
He is such a great daddy!  Lily and Hudson love him soo much and I am excited to see him with baby #3!  He works so hard to support our family and he truly puts in quality time with each of the kids.
We love you!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!
He has been such a great father to me and my siblings and a wonderful grandpa to 8 grandkids, soon 9!  He loves to snuggle with the kids.

We were at Branched Oak camping for Father's Day.  I hid the presents and we gave them to him on Sunday morning.  

The kids made him cards and had a picture for his desk that they took at Heather's.

We also got him a putting green for the basement, nice Under Armour shorts and shirt, and the D-A-D pictures. :)

Morning walk/bike ride around the campground.

Wow, look at how big I am here.  Baby.....we are ready for you!~

I don't think I have shown the outside of our camper.  Here it is.  The door to the left is the bathroom door.  

We really only had one thing on the agenda this day.  SWIM!  We found a swim beach and stayed a couple hours there.  We had a picnic too!

Eating sandwiches!




The water was a little dirty.  Lily's face is covered in dirt.


We had a fun day with Matt!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...