Monday, July 11, 2016

June randoms *2016*

Well, this "random" post has about 50 pictures in it.  You definitely know when it's summer around here.  I tend to take a few more pictures!

I love the pictures of my children sleeping in the car.  They are always so sweet and usually in an awkward position.

Lily and I went to the Minden school playground after Daddy's triathlon.



Buffalo Wild Wings for my cousin, Jeff's, 40th birthday party.  Jasper loved Hud and Hud loved Jasper!


Enjoying summer.  My 3 kids!!!  

I took them to Hall County Park for a little fun.



 I was getting antsy about not having the baby's room started, so Matt got the painter lined up.  He painted the baby's room, Hud's room, and Lily's room.
Hudson's room (used to be Lily's pink room).  3 walls are the brown and one orange wall.

Baby's room (used to be Hudson's brown room).  All walls are grey.

Lily is now in the basement (used to be guest room).  One wall is turquoise 3 are grey.

Sleeping in his new room on his new bed for the first time.  He LOVES it!!!!

Visiting Grandma at the Kearney Hospital.  She had hip surgery and is doing great as I am typing this.



This is what I woke up to one morning.

Our LEGACY corn.  Looks awesome!

Grandpa was cultivating it, so the kiddos ran out for the last 6 rounds.


I went to the house and read with baby on the swing.  :)

cleaning off cultivator

Uncle John teasing Hudson.?...........never.

We went to one of the wading pools with Daddy.  The kids had fun, but when there are so many other kids it's hard to get toys out.  The other kids take them or want to join in.



A spontaneous BBQ with the Soundy's.  All 3 kids loved the BBQ ribs and were a mess.

watching cartoons in the morning.

First Jeep ride.  We were on a mission to get ice cream.  I think baby really likes it!

One of my favorites!

This is what baby has been doing this June........GROWING!

SLEEPYHEAD

Pulling his wagon with a tricycle.

I am putting them to work!

Sprinkler time!

Leth girls came over to play.


Well, I have carpal tunnel again with this pregnancy.  It is worse than when I was pregnant with Lily. This brace worked before, but it doesn't help at all now.   I get up MANY times during the night to prop myself up and let my hands dangle.  Yes, hands.  My left hand also hurts, but not as bad.  Just typing this paragraph is hard.  I have to stop often and shake my hands out.  If you are lucky to see me these last few weeks, check out how puffy my hands are.  I am ready for this part to be over.

I get up early (because I can't sleep).  I get coffee, watch GMA, read, and then my babies get up.  They lay with me a little before they watch cartoons.

Lily had Vball camp earlier in the summer but I didn't get any pictures.  This was her Basketball camp.  She had fun at both and learned a lot!


She got a medal for the most layups in a minute.  7!

I purchased a new app on my phone that I can use for baby pictures.  I was trying it out on Hudson!

We had an ice cream date because he was a big boy while they put acid on his wart.  :)

It takes all 3 of them to set up baby's crib.  So glad it's ready!


Matt and Hudson went to a Husker practice with Dad, John, Mav, and Guire.

On the field.

Legacy!

It grew a lot since the last picture at the beginning of this post.

I have been wanting to take a picture and turn it into a puzzle.  This is the one I chose.  It is of Grandma Betty's pivot.  I hope Dad enjoys his gift!

I was going to do this picture, but the whole top portion would have been very hard to do in a puzzle.

Wow, that was June for ya!!!!

One more post for the end of June.  We went on a Black Hills vacation.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...