Friday, July 1, 2016

GIPS fun run '16

On May 14th, Lily and Matt participated in the GIPS run.  I was going to do the mile with Lily, but I could tell she wanted to see how she would do all by herself.  I really miss running, but I will admit that I would have slowed her down.  :)


We found our spot to cheer her on.

Go Lily!




She did great!  Not sure what her time was, but she said she ran the whole thing!!!
We are so proud of her.


Daddy's turn!

There were many runners.  A lot of kids!!!!

About 1.5 miles in.

Hud really needed to stretch.  ha ah

We didn't expect to see him so early.  Wow, way to go Matt!

Sprint!


Way to go Daddy!

We stayed around for the awards.  Good thing, because he got 3rd out of all the Men!!!!



I am so proud of him, he has been working really hard at running, biking, and swimming.  I will admit that I am a little jealous.  Next year blog followers, the Elsbury's will be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...