Saturday, July 16, 2016

Platte River with cousins

Rick, Theresa, Brian, and the kids stayed around for a little while on Sunday before they left for Illinois.  Our family and theirs went to the River for a couple hours.  It was an experience they haven't had and the river was finally low enough for us to go in.

They were fishing for minnows and crawdads.



He quite possibly could be bossing him around.

Delanie and Lily had no fear and were floating down the river.  It worries this mama.


"Mommy, I got one!"  Showing me the tiny minnow.

Uncle Scott helping Hud come to the side.


Theresa, Virgie, Eliza, Me and baby! :)


Watermelon eating contest.  Ma definitely won.

The Shafers took off and we hung out for just a bit before we too packed up.

We hope you had a great birthday Grandpa (July 9th)!

Ick!  Grandpa ate 2 minnows.  Yuck!


This little girl makes me so proud!  I love you Lily Jo!


Love this!

And this!  My little man is a lover! :)

I hope to go back out to the river this summer.  It is very fun and cheap entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...