Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mommy ~ Daughter Day!

Lily had her Kindergarten check up today.  I had planned for it to be a special day.  She looked forward to this day all summer versus scared.  Her appointment was at 10am, so we had the whole day to ourselves (Hudson went to Heathers. :) ).  Before we left home, I told her I had a gift for her.  I am so proud of the big girl she has become and am excited for her to start school.


She has wanted a locket since I started selling them.  When the minis came out, I knew exactly when I would give it to her.  Cross - love for Jesus, Pink dangle - 2nd favorite color, 'L' charm - Lily, ice cream cone - loves ice cream, purple crystal - Favorite color.

She was all smiles!  I caught her staring at it in the car and she HAD to show Heather.


Waiting for her check up at the Doctor's office.  She did great!  Her shots weren't a big problem for her (I was surprised how great she did).  All she said was "ow".  :)

I told her to pick where we were going to eat......

McDonald's it is!


Then we got pedicures.



We shopped a little (for mommy).  Then our movie was at 2.


We saw our first 3D movie!!!!  Despicable Me 2 was a great movie.  Lily was amazed at the things on the screen "almost touching our eyes."  At times, she even swatted at the butterfly or bubbles.  Cute!  I would recommend the movie and definitely 3D! :)  


I absolutely loved this day with Lily!  She is my little sweetheart! :)  The other day I told her I was sad she was going to kindergarten because she isn't my baby anymore.  Her exact words, "Mommy, when I am old I will still be your baby."  What a sweet girl and I am excited to see the young lady she is going to become.

I love you Lily Jo!



3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea to make a not so fun apt. into a fun day! Looks like it was a fun and memorable day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember to do this too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...