Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Adams County Fair

Instead of the free play night at swimming lessons, we chose to go to the fair.  We ate at Subway (family favorite) and then went to the fair.  Lily was so excited and Hudson was over stimulated at times, I think.

Lily won herself and Hudson a pink and brown bear.

Hudson loves his.  Later in the car, Lily asked "What is wrong with my bear's arm?"  I looked at it and its arms are two different lengths.  We started laughing and that hurt her feelings.  Then we told her it is a special bear.  She was good with that.  That next day, Matt heard her tell our neighbor..."Hey, do you want to see my 'special' bear from the fair??"  ha ha!



I thought this was perfect for Hudson.  He wasn't quite tall enough, but we did it anyway.  After about two times around, he was whining and turning to see us and definitely wanted out.  He made it through the whole ride, but I was nervous.  Next time, we need a ride that he can sit with Lily. :)


Her favorite ride!!!!  My phone doesn't take great pictures, so I didn't get any good ones of her on it.


Woo hoo!




Waiting in line for the ferris wheel!


Goofing around on the ferris wheel!

The view, and it was such a nice evening.

Then we went to see the animals.  Hudson gets a really high pitched voice when talking to animals or babies.  He liked all the animals we saw.




It was a nice night at the fair.  We are excited for the State Fair again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...