Monday, July 8, 2013

Projects

Lily and I played on Pinterest one morning and made a shopping list. 

#1: Lily's name painting for the playroom.




#2:  Hudson's name painting for the playroom.


He kept pushing it back to me.  He did not want to do this!  ha ha


I took the tape off and it looks good!

#3:  Heart decoration for Valentine's Day.






#4:  4th of July wreath.




It still needs some silver stars.  

#5:  Gadget board for Hudson.

Matt helped me drill all of them on there.  Hudson likes it but isn't too interested in it yet. 


I am still going to paint a canvas for our bedroom (we will see if the finished product is worth hanging), and of course I need to do their shutterfly books. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all your projects! That's one of the best things about summer is getting caught up on those kind of things we don't have much time for during the school year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...