Saturday, July 20, 2013

Playdate with Aysha!

Lily and Aysha have been wanting a playdate this summer.  So, one day this week, I switched kids with Heather.  I dropped Hudson off and grabbed Aysha.  :)  We went to Kearney to the Children's Museum.  They are at a good age where I don't need to hover and they still enjoy all of the activities.  I think they could have stayed longer....but I also wanted to make a stop at Target.  I can't be that close to it and not stop....that's just silly!


I loved watching from a distance.  They are so good at pretending.















These two have such a cute bond.  They have known each other since Lily was 7 weeks old.  I hope by taking Lily to Heather's sometimes during the year they will be able to keep their cute friendship.  

Off to Target!

They talked me into the huge 2 kid cart.  Urgh!  They had tons of fun in it, so it was worth it.  I told Lily this is a treat and Mommy isn't going to get this cart every time.  They are such a pain to steer!  

Thank you for a fun afternoon Aysha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...