Monday, July 22, 2013

Aurora Splash Pad


On Thursday, we had our play date at the Aurora Splash Pad.  I was impressed.  I wish we had one in Doniphan!

Hudson wasn't too sure about the water, so Lily was trying to ease him into it!


He is all smiles here....

Not here!  

Jadyn showing Hudson how to go down the slide.


He was walking and all of a sudden the water shot up and got him!

Not too happy.  He would rather hang out with the Mommy's and Brynlee.





I was talking to my friends and looked to see what Lily was doing.  Oh my!  She did the whole monkey bars.  I was so proud of her and she was so excited she could do it all by herself.  Even at 5 they are still hitting milestones!  I love it.

Jadyn, Hudson, and Grace

A few of the kids at the splash pad.

These play dates are so much fun.  Too bad we only have a couple left.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the one of him getting sprayed by water is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...