Thursday, August 1, 2013

Neighbor fun

Krystal, Holly, and I took our kids to Party Hut the other day and then ate at Subway together.  Have I said before that I like living my teachers?  ha ha

Not a fan of the bounce houses.

He was always wanting to walk off.  He would rather fake play all the games.





Hudson really likes Holly. :)


Lily and Morgan liked getting their picture taken.

Most of the kids enjoyed the Toddler area that day.


Skylar giving Hudson a little boost. :)


Hudson went on the slide all by himself.


Cute!


I attempted a group picture.
Kendall, Morgan, Lily, Hudson, Skylar.  (Reece was with his mommy.)


I tried another one...it is difficult to get all of them to look and sit.

That afternoon, Hudson found the broom and walked everywhere with it.  I love this picture because there could be so many captions.
"Finally I got done!"
"These workers are messy!"
"Mom, can I be done now?"

Enjoying popsicles.  This was before Hudson tripped on his own feet and scraped his nose and forehead.

Still cute with scrapes!  ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...