Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly Playdates

I love the ladies I work with!!

We have established a playdate schedule for all of us young mommies.  I wasn't able to make the first playdate because of SS meetings, but the 2nd one was at Megan's this Thursday.  Thank you so much Megan for hosting.  It was nice to catch up with everyone.  I didn't get many pictures because if I wasn't holding Hudson, I was holding one of the other cute babies.  :)

 Jackie's baby, Jacob, slept the whole playdate.  She got some snuggle time with Hudson!


Look at all those kids.  Jadyn shared all of her toys with the kids.  They had fun!
 


I am in charge of the playdate location next week.  I think they would all enjoy the Party Hut!  Can't wait for next Thursday!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. I was showing my dad the picture of all of us in the yard and he thinks we are all crazy! It wasn't that chaotic, was it??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...