Friday, June 15, 2012

These are the smiles I won't have to miss!!!

Today, Hudson is 6 weeks!  If it were not summer time, this would be my last day to hang out with Hudson and Lily.  I would be back to work on Monday. :(  But, because I have summers off, I can spend a lot more time with them.  Hudson is starting to smile more often and it breaks my heart to think I would have had to leave him already.  I feel blessed to spend this precious time with my children.


 Hudson absolutely loves the leaves on his tree.  When we change him, he will stare at them and even give them some smiles!  It is funny, because when you bring him back out to the living room and lay him down, he will cry.  The colors of the leaves must grab his attention.

Hudson's first smile (awake) was on June 4th, when Grandma was holding him when I had to leave for my Social Studies meeting.  I was talking and he looked up at me and grinned.  I really hated to leave that day.  I have been trying to catch his smiles on camera, but it is hard.

This morning, by his leaves, he was so happy!



Look at his expression.  I told you he loves the leaves.  It looks like he wants to tell them something.


I couldn't quite capture his dimple, but he has a cute dimple on his right cheek.  I love my little man!

I can't wait to watch him grow these next two months that I get to spend with him.  Of course, it is going waaayy too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...