Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer To Do's

I have been trying to get some things done on my summer to do list. 

* Lily and Hudson's baby books (almost done)
* Put all 4 years of Lily's pictures into Shutterfly books (year 1 is done!)
* Shutterfly book for Mom and Dad (Done!)
* Read at least 4 books (I have finished 2!!! "The Help" and "Summer Secrets")
* 2 Pinterest projects (I have the things bought, just need to do it!)
* Decorate basement (hmmmmm, any ideas??)
* Organize closets and drawers (Yessiree, done!)
* Blog (I am trying to post in a timely manner, but these Shutterfly books take a lot of time!)
* Mini family vacation (still thinking of a location!!! ha ha)
* Start selling Origami Owl (still on waiting list, but can't wait to sell the beautiful living lockets)

Although its not on my list, I am trying to do more fun things with Lily.  It is hard with Hudson because he doesn't want to stay out and about for too long and its so darn hot!  I just don't want her to look back on the summer and think we didn't do anything fun. :( 

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how to decorate our basement either! Too much wall space....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...