Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day and Bloggaversary

Happy Father's Day Matt!!!

Lily and Hudson were helping Daddy put together his Father's Day gift.  He has been wanting a new grill for a long time, so he was thrilled and couldn't wait to put it together.

I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our two children.  He is so patient with them and loves them to pieces.  We love you Matt!!


June 17th also marked my 4 year Bloggaversary!  I can't believe it has been that long.  I love to blog.  I hope everyone enjoys it.  As a family, we like to look back and see how we have all changed!  So, for all of you scrapbookers, this is MY SCRAPBOOK!  Check out my first post.
  

4 years later!  Happily married, 2 children, beautiful home, and many more years to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Hudson's face in the first picture!!! hahaha So funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...