Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Uh-Oh

Before the 4th, I was getting ready to paint Lily's fingernails and toenails.  She picked out blue and red.  I was removing her old polish and Hudson grabbed the red bottle.  For some reason (2 year old mind), he pretended to be a dog and put it in his mouth and ran away from us.  I scolded him and told him to bring it back.  Then I heard it drop on the tile.  I said, "see, it could have broke and........"  I looked over and he was walking towards me with his hands out and they were RED!  I ran over there and the bottle broke and rolled and then he picked it up.  So, there was paint in many places on the tile and then on the carpet because of his ohhh so cute little footprints!  Urgh!!!!!!

I sat him down (not so happy was this mommy), and began the clean-up.

This is the face I looked at while cleaning up.  I didn't get a picture of the mess because I wanted to clean up as fast as I could.  You can still see it a little (Matt can spot it a mile away!  Funny how he can do that.....)  Hopefully Hudson learned his lesson, but....probably not!  ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...