Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MY KIDS!

I take sooooo many pictures of my kids.  This post is just of my silly kids enjoying their summer.  I love love love how funny they are. :)

Hangin' in mommy and daddy's bed.




Swimming in newly filled pool.



Finally talked mom into a ride in the mall.




They love the Newell playground!





Resting on mommy!  This never happens.




Piano time!



Easier way to ride Grandma's bikes.




We love selfies.






Washing the car.




Resting on new crate seats.




Art time outside.




Hudson took this one!




Playing a little UNO with Gpa and Sydney!




He gets candy at school when uses the potty!!!  
(I can't give it to my students, so he gets it, ha ha!)




Too tired to finish lunch. :(




Lily, the balloon artist.




Marker time!





My view from the elliptical.





Gymnastics!





Riding the Gator and Tractor!





We love sidewalk chalk!




Sportin' Lily's new headbands. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...