Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Shrek Musical at Yanney

Grandma Nancy invited us to go watch Shrek the Musical in Kearney.  It was a Tuesday night (picnic day!)  We went to the park first and it was CHILLY!  I put on my jacket just to watch them play.  Good thing I didn't put their suits on and have them go to the splash pad.  The play was at Yanney park just on the other side of the pond.  We set up our chairs and blanket for the picnic that Grandma packed.  She brought some goodies too!


I was surprised to see how many people came because they were doing this same play for 7 days I believe.  What a great way to spend the evening, and FREE!!!


Hudson sat with Grandma most of the time.




It was a great performance and it entertained the kids almost the whole time.  We finally left around 9, so they were pretty exhausted.  I hope we get to do this again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...