Saturday, July 12, 2014

Some projects

The last few summers I feel like I did more little crafty projects.  I have only done a couple this summer.  I first wanted to make a frame for Laurie for her surprise 40th bday.  I had a good idea and it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted. :(







The paint bled through the tape.  So, I started sanding the whole frame to give it a rustic look.

I started gathering pictures of Laurie that could be displayed at her birthday.  These are my final touches.  I had put chicken wire behind the orange frame so she can use clothes pins to hang pictures or anything she wants.

My other project was a monogram E for our front door.  I had made them for 4 other people, so now it was my turn. :)



I wanted to do Husker/Doniphan colors!  I think it turned out pretty good! 

Lily likes to play with duct tape (Goose tape is what she accidentally called it, ha ha!) and regular tape.  She also made some pictures for Aunt Laurie with glitter.



I think we have a Pinnochio.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...