Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer goal (maybe!)

Well, since Hudson just turned 2 in May, I am probably jumping the gun with the whole potty thing.  I figured, Hey.....I am home all summer, so why not try.  So, in June, I put Hudson in underwear and then Pull-ups.  I decided to just do Pull-ups for now.  Less mess....but hey I should to underwear it probably would effect him more.

Cool kid in undies!

We started a sticker chart after I took him shopping for stickers.  He picked out Mickey Mouse stickers and Minions.  We have taken the chart camping and when we go to Grandparents.  He likes to pick out stickers.  So does Lily! :)  He also gets a candy when he goes.  Its funny because sometimes he really wants Lily to have one too!

This is his 1st one.  He is on chart #3 now! :)




He likes to read on the pot.  What man doesn't???

Well, it is July and he is not potty trained, but I do think its a good start.  He has told me a few times he has to go.  When he has told me in the car, I tell him to wait and hold it.  He has!  He goes poopy on the toiled too and I hear that is the hardest, so I can only hope we are getting close.  When he goes to Heather in August, she is a great help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...