Saturday, July 12, 2014

~~My Tattoo~~

I had come across a tattoo that I thought was really neat about 4-5 months ago.  I don't have any tattoos and for some reason, I really wanted this one.  I gave myself a goal.  If I lose 10 pounds and keep it off, then I can get this tattoo.  Well, I did and I kept trying to find a time to get one when I didn't have the kids.  Matt and I were in Omaha for the weekend of Laurie's birthday party, so we went to Grinn & Barrett's.  They had a walk-in time which I liked because everywhere else was booked and I would need to make an appointment weeks in advance.  

I don't know if I recommend this place or not.  The guy that worked with me was a smart*** and it made me nervous and uneasy.  The place was totally clean and looked very safe though.


This is the tattoo I have been wanting.  The 'guy' thought it said b f e s s e d.  He kept saying it like I was crazy for wanting it.  Well, we ended up take a little off of the bottom of the l so it didn't look so much like a cursive f in his eyes.  Urgh


This is what it looked like after taking off the bandage.  It is on my left hip.

1.5 weeks later.  The bruising is mostly gone.  

I love it!!!!!!!!

It did hurt, but only lasted about 10-15 minutes.  

I truly am blessed, and that is why I chose this.  How could I possibly put all these things on my hip???  BLESSED is truly how I feel!
Husband
Kids
Parents
Siblings
in-laws
family
Faith
Friends
Work
Students
Health
Exercise
Love
Nature
Music






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...