Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day with Gma & Gpa


The kids and I went to visit Grandma on one of my last days off.  We went school shopping at Target (yes, the best place for school shopping!) and got some great clothes for Lily!  Thank you Grandma! :)  We got to eat at Hunan's too.  We made it to the Shelton Pool before it closed for a short swim.  Grandpa met us there to watch. 

 I forgot to put Lily's life jacket in the car, so she didn't have it for the high dive.  She really wanted to show Gpa and Gma how she can do it so we put arm floaties on.  I was on the side watching.  Lily jumped and the pink floaties came up, but NO LILY!  My heart stopped and I instantly jumped in for her.  She came up smiling and started doggie paddling (she probably would have been okay).  I didn't give her the opportunity to swim by herself, I thought she needed to be saved.  Phew, all is good!  :)

Next, Lily and Hud wanted to play at the playground.  It is so weird to be back there.  I spent a lot of time at that playground growing up.  They enjoyed browsing all the equipment.  It was fun playing with Gpa too!





Then we all met Daddy at Buffalo Wild Wings.  (BW3s.......we used to call it that in college.......did anyone else call it that?.........where is the 3 Ws?).  Great summer day!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...