Sunday, August 11, 2013

HEATHER


Friday was a sad day.  Lily went to Heather's for the last time.  She has been there since she was 7 weeks old. With God's help we found Heather in January of 2008.  We needed a place quick and Matt heard of her from someone he met at Dick Baasch's shop.  We called her, met her, then done deal.  I was sooooo nervous, but it ended up being the best thing for our little girl!

I wanted to get something for her to thank her.  Nothing would be enough, but we tried.    



Lily and I worked on this door hanger and we wrote her a letter.  We also got her some 'Monster' drinks that she likes.



Thank you so much Heather!

**This was Lily's part of the letter we gave Heather.  Some of these are so funny.

I asked Lily what she loves about you and what she will miss:

**We-Wo on the trampoline
**I like when you took me to: kinder kamp, preschool, McDonald’s, roller skating,
gymnastics
**Playing on the ipad
**Your hugs
**When I kiss her on the cheek
**When she does my hair, especially crimping
**I like when she feeds me my lunch (my favorite lunch was: chicken noodle soup)
**I will miss when I rub her feet
**Sometimes I play with markers
**I liked all the Holiday parties
**Thank you for the treats when I have a good day :)
**Making blueberry muffins with Grandma
**I like the snacks she makes and has
**I will miss Aysha (a lot!)
**I am going to miss all the kids!
**Swinging on the trampoline with Aysha
**I liked cleaning with you
**Playing Just Dance on the Wii
**You letting us help clean the Easter eggs
**Sprinkler under the trampoline and throwing sponges at each other
**Watching the movies
**Letting us play in the snow
**I will miss cleaning Heather’s bathroom and getting stuff for her in her room
**Oh, and thank you for giving me those earrings!
**Thank you for the presents for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, and more!
**I like when we sang “Happy Birthday, cha cha cha!”
**I like talking to you
**I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so good! We often don't realize how lucky we are when we find a wonderful person to take care of our kids when we can not!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...