Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend

My kids after Lily's first day of school!  It looks as if Oasis won't sit by them, but usually she is licking every inch of them. :)

On Friday night, none of us mommies wanted to cook, so we all went to Rival's for supper.

The big kids
Tice, Lily, Morgan

Little kids
Zoe, Skylar, Hudson

On Saturday, I took Lily to the eye doctor.  She is slightly near sighted but the doctor said that is normal for a 5 year old.  So no glasses......yet.  If she got her eyes from me, she will definitely need glasses in her future.  Lily and I ran errands in GI while Matt did a lot of work on his bar.  That evening Toby and Rachel invited us to a BBQ at their house.  Then, Lily and I............

Camped in the backyard!  I had told her all summer we would do that and we never got around to it.  So, we finally did it!


We watched a movie on the iPad while eating popcorn.  Then we both had a great nights sleep.  We were woken up by the rooster that lives at the farmhouse just to the South of us.  Goodness.....I think he started at 5:30 or so and wouldn't stop!  Then, Hudson and Matt visited us. :)


 
All smiles!

On Sunday, we got soooo much accomplished.  I love those type of days.  I then packed sandwiches and Gogurts for all of us so we could eat on the river.

Hudson walked way over into the grass, so Matt had to bring him back.  Silly boy!


Lily was working on a sand castle.


On our way home, we got stuck!  

They didn't care though!


Matt always gets us out!  He found a bush to hook the winch too and it got us out.  We were pretty deep!

We enjoyed our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...