Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jeep Jamboree 2013

Jeep Jamboree

This year the Strain family came with us to the Jeep Jamboree.  There was quite a bit of water!  We had fun with them and no one got stuck! :)  Wow, huh?  I did get two pair in the Poker Run, but they never called me, so I guess I didn't win. :(  Enjoy the pics!


I said WE didn't get stuck.....but other people definitely did!  ha ha


Lily and Evan played really good together.  Evan brought a minnow net and they caught minnows together. 


Jackson liked entertaining Hudson.  Hudson didn't nap long in the jeep this time.  He did good though.


We were waiting for the group picture.  I am anxious to get one because there were a lot of jeeps.  I think it was the most we have seen out there.



He loved the driver seat.


We ate supper in Central City and then headed home before it got dark.  It was a chilly ride home.........but they both managed to fall asleep.  Crazy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...