Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Precious Moments


I absolutely love my daughter!!! We are enjoying this summer to the fullest! I am thinking of putting this picture in her frame in the living room.



Another thing I love is when people play with my hair. Good thing Lily likes to play "hair cutter girl." ha ha She found every single barrett she owns and put them in my hair. As I am typing this, I still have them in. It took her so long to do it, that I don't have the heart to take them out. Hmmmm, I think I will wait until Matt gets home from Houston tonight to show him. Hot, I know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha way to fun! The picture of Lily is really really cute! Definitely should put it in your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you all know, Matt loved my hair. He even helped me take all of them out! What a sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...