Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun in the Sun 2011

It is finally nice out and we have been enjoying the sun. It is great that we finally have a yard to play in too! I was looking at pictures of our house last summer and it was a muddy/weedy mess.


I absolutely loved this picnic table the first time I saw it at Menards. I just had to get it. Good thing I waited this long because I got about $30 off the original price.



Lily is belly laughing! She loves to watch Oasis chase the sprinklers.



I was surprised my camera caught this! :)


Both of them in mid-stride running through the sprinklers.




This may look mean, but our dog is CRAZY when it comes to water.


I love her little face here~



The boys were staying with Mom and Dad for a few days, so we invited them out to a barbecue one night.


We had so much fun in the backyard. We played baseball, volleyball, and on the swingset. That is what summer is all about.



A little sword fighting before they left!


Grandpa and Lily. She is so excited to ride in the tractor with him this summer. Hopefully we can this week when he is cultivating.

On Tuesday morning, we went to a park for our play date. 8 of us Mommies from Newell came with our kids. It was a lot of fun. Lily and I didn't make it to the first play date, but we hope to be there the rest of the time this summer.



We took a walk around the lake with Erin and Monroe. These beautiful flowers are in someone's yard. MMMMMmmmm.




The two babies of the group, Monroe and Landon.


Asia helping Hayden up.


Adysen and Lily


She is a little stuck. ha ha



We should have gotten a group photo of all these kids. Here are 5 of them, and then there was 3 more off playing.



What a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...