Saturday, June 4, 2011

No words to explain

The lack of my updates is not because we have nothing going on, I just was not emotionally ready to put it all in words. I will just say that our close family and friends have really been great. With their love and prayers, we are able to trust that everything will work out.

Alright, what did we miss........?

My mother's day was relaxing. I had a lot on my mind, so it was nice to have the two people closest to me showering me with hugs and kisses.


That weekend, Chris came to put our fence posts in. We had the cement truck there and got step #1 done of the fence! Yay!










My beautiful girl on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. We love you :)! Lily is getting so grown up. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...