Friday, June 17, 2011

3 year Blogaversary!!!!!

On June 17th, 2008, I ventured into the Blogging world. I had talked with a friend that had a blog and thought, I can do that! When I started, I didn't realize I would love it this much. I have used this blog as an album of our lives. It is a journal for me to get down my thoughts and be able to look back on them and see how we have grown.

So much has happened in the last three years, so I went through and found some of my favorite pictures and moments from June 2008-June 2011. Some of the pictures are not previously on the blog, so have fun reminiscing with me!

I have a goal to have more than 5 followers by June 2012, so if you enjoy looking at my blog, you can become a Follower of Elsbury Clan. I would love to have you!!!



2008


Ready for summer! (7 months!)



One of my favorites! This was in July, almost 3 months after Mullen found out he was sick. He was feeling pretty good this day and loved to snuggle Lily!



I love this picture. Dave, from church, has a walking stick. Lily is trying to figure it out!



Priceless. Lily sat with Mullen and tried to comfort him.



Playing peak-a-boo!


Picking up Pipe in the T-Rex


Woah, this is a big pumpkin


Roar! We had Lily be a lion because she loved to roar like a lion, all the time!


I love being a mommy!



Lily's birthday and dedication day at church!


She had enough! :)



Look at those teethers!



First time on the beach! Florida!



2009

Go Huskers! Jacksonville, FL



Our Diva!


Big blue eyes!



Jeep ride! (1 of many!)



Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy from our crazy girl, Lily!



Muddin' on the 4th of July!



Celebrating Mullen's birthday at Great Wolf Lodge.



I donated my hair to Locks for Love



We love our matching jerseys and wearing them for our Beloved Huskers!


Rock N' Roll



We had fun with a photographer at the house getting some wonderful pictures of us!



This is how we feel after being snowed in for DAYS at Gpa and Gmas!



2010



They sat here for a long time looking at the pictures of Mullen.



Bowling for the 1st time.



Wedding



Our new home in Doniphan!!!



Uh-oh Matt!


The start of a new friendship!


Relaxing with family!


Tinker Bell, and the Fall decorations I have been wanting to do forever!



I love decorating the tree as a family.



His smile tells it all!



Wow!

2011


Love sledding!




St. Pat's in O'Neill.



Princess day!



DADDY! ha ha We know now that Lily loves Crab!



Thanks for being apart of our Adventures!!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...