Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another school year finished!

This birthday (17th) marked my last year in my 20's! Yikes! We celebrated my birthday by first, wearing pajamas at school, eating strawberries and yogurt with my kiddos, Lily got me a Willow Tree 'Mother and Daughter", and Matt got me beautiful diamond earrings, then Matt and I went out to eat SUSHI. I can't believe I like that stuff, but I trust my husband enough to order something he knows I will like.

The month of May definitely had its 'down' moments, but there is so much joy that comes out of it too.





Aren't these rainbow pictures absolutely beautiful. That truly shows us that God is Magnificent. I know with him in my heart, I will have a blessed life.


Another blessing, was finishing my 6th year of teaching. Each year has its ups and downs, but it was hard to let this class go. We had a lot of fun this year and they came SO FAR! Just look at them, aren't they adorable?




We will have lots of changes at my school with new staff members, including a Principal. The Principal that hired me accepted a Principal position at a Middle School. He will be missed along with Cyndee, Kelsey, and Ashley. I know there are changes every year, and I don't think I will be ready for them. God has a plan for all of them and I am sure they will do great!

Another blessing! School is out, so that means much needed Lily/Mommy time all summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...