Friday, September 23, 2016

Omaha visit

While on maternity leave, I have been trying to do things that I normally wouldn't get to do during the school year.  So, me and the boys headed to Omaha and hung out with the Ferzelys and Virgie for the afternoon/evening.  We also spent the night so we didn't have to hurry off.  This was Beckett's first time sleeping away from home.  



Too bad he is not loved.  Lol

The funny thing about this picture is shortly after, Beckett pooped his pants and it was loud.  Caden was DONE holding him then.  ha ha



He was showing them some smiles.  :)


Showing Hud Caden's huge catfish he caught.


It was sooo nice out!



She is Hudson's cow and he is showing her.  Crazy kids

On a walk to go fishing.

Oh my Hud

With out the funny 4 year old
We had a great evening walk.  I loved that I could come during the week and didn't have to rush off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...