Friday, September 23, 2016

NE State Fair

We went to the State Fair on the first Saturday because Matt and Lily had free admission because of their run.  It was warm out and VERY busy!  :)

I fed and changed Beckett in the car before we walked (a long ways!) to the fair.  This is his "I'm full" sleep!  :)




The Clydesdales are ginormous!





S-T-R-E-T-C-H

He was such a good baby.  He got uncomfortable in his carseat a few times.  We escaped to the buildings for air conditioning a few times.  


This line took forever, but she says it was worth it!


She loves rides!

Living on the edge!  I love her brave side.  

We Love the Nebraska State Fair!



I think we have looked at the steer, "Tiny" every year.  He is huge.

They could have played in this cow chute for a long time.  They were pretending to get shots and walk through the gates.  

I love the state fair, but we always go on the weekend and its too busy.  I wish we had time to go during the week and the kids could go on more rides.  Next year....that's my plan.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...